We love comments on the Fielder Blog! To make sure that comments help us all have productive and meaningful conversations, I have adopted some rules that I ask you to follow when making comments.
1. All comments are moderated on this blog by Kathy Counterman, FE Librarian. She has the final say over all comments that appear on this blog and will delete any comments without notification to the poster.
2. All ages of students are reading this, so don’t write anything that you wouldn’t want a younger viewer to read. Anything that is inappropriate for young viewers, or offensive to the librarian will not be posted.
3. Respect the thoughts and ideas of others. Use kind words to agree and use kind words to disagree.
4. If you share a link to an external site, it must be relevant to the post and help to broaden our understanding, support an idea or help us answer questions. Links to unrelated sites will not be posted.
5. Respect the copyright of other people.
6. Have fun and be yourself.